10.10.2008

{WOW}

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...I just got back from my "Dinner Date" Mentor Session with Kellee Smith from Moments by Kellee. And I am FREAKING!!! She is so AMAZING and taught me sooo much! I don't think I have ever had that many "LIGHT BULB" moments in my LIFE!!! 

You can see the pictures I took by by clicking here: Check out my pictures!!!  
I will be posting some more here soon!!! So check back! (have to rap my brain around all that I learned first)

Thanks again Kellee, you ROCK!!!! To all of you out there that want to gain some mad skills...you have to be apart of her Mentor Session. You will walk away seeing everything in a WHOLE NEW LIGHT!! (hence the light bulb moments) 

XOXO
~V

 

4 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Vanessa,

You Rock my friend. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES and had such a great time with you. I can't wait now to see what is to come! Best of luck...

Sharrie LeFevre Nelson said...

Vanessa, I'm not kidding- I am so seriously impressed by your talent. The wedding photos and slide show are incredible. All I can say is , "WOW!!".

Angie Monson said...

your pics look awesome! Looks like you learned a lot! So happy for you. Yes, cafe rio soon! What are you guys doing this weekend? We should play.

Jess said...

Looked like a good time.

Rockin' photos!