10.05.2008

{Peterson Family}

What a fun shoot! Not only are they a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY,  but I was so excited when they got out of the car! 
They are all so CUTE and FUNKY! I have so many AWESOME ones. 
Thanks you guys, you were so FUN!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Summer said...

those are so cute! I love them! What a stylish and cute family!

Stephanie McBride said...

i would be excited too, to photograph this family. you did an awesome job! i love that second to the last one in black and white. the perspective is very cool.

Laura said...

I love them!!! Your awesome Vanessa! Our family enjoyed working with you:)

Mickey Family said...

I would totally be jumping for joy if that family showed up for a session with me! Fabulous clothing choices!!! Way cute shots... esp. love the posing on the last one!

Thanks for the comment on my blog... where are you from?

Ogden Fam said...

love the location and the awesome clothes. It's the best when clients aren't afraid to be funky and show off their peronalities. Thanks again for our family pic's. They turned out great :)

Michelle Mills said...

So cute pictures Vanessa!! I know Laura was stressed. (about what to wear)....they turned out so great. Love the grafitti wall!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments! I can't believe she was stressed! Holy Cow! They looked awesome!

Laura, glad you like them and I will have to get style tips from you! There is so many more! LOVE THEM!!!

kate moss said...

Wow these turned out great. We almost went to that loading dock too shoot yesterday. I love it.
And that mom looks like one of the kids, what a beautiful family!

Angie Monson said...

that last one rocks! I love everything about it. nice work and adorable outfits.