10.15.2008

{The Cobbs}

Oh these pictures melt my heart! Loni, You are BEAUTIFUL!! Can you believe she looks this AMAZING and is having TWIN BABY GIRLS in 3 DAYS!!! (or sooner) I cannot wait to see your new little ones...they will be just as cute as your other two girls.
Sorry there is sooo many...but I had to show all my FAVS!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at her eyes!! WOW!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Summer said...

ah those are so cute! She will have four girls!!! Wow! That is awesome! Love the fifth one!

Loni said...

THANK YOU so much!! It was a blast! I am so glad you made yourself available to do these shots! I love ALL them!

Kellee Smith said...

She looks amazing and these pictures are so cute!!!! What a beautiful family. You did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

She looks AWESOME!!!! Fab shots!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa....you asked about my lighting on my image on 'shelby' I just wanted to let you know I posted the answer for ya in the comments section :-) Thanks so much!!!!!