10.11.2008

{Reagan and Trace}

WOW! I love these pictures. What a beautiful little girl and precious little boy. These cuties Mom and I went to High School and were on Drill Team together. It was so fun to see her again and capture some cute shots. Hope you LOVE them :)




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


10 comments:

Summer said...

Adorable! I love the fourth one and the sixth one! Her jacket is so bright and colorful I love the way you fixed them ! So good! Nice and sharp too! Cute!

Lisa said...

Wow, that was quick!! I love them Vanessa! I can't wait to see more! Thanks again. Reagan keeps asking "Where's nessa?"

Sorensen Family said...

They are such cute kids. You do a great job! It makes me want to take good pics.

Vanessa said...

Oh Lisa,
So glad you like them! You have the cutest kids! I love how she says my name...ADORABLE!!!

Michelle Mills said...

Love them Vanessa...Okay that's it. You are amazing! I need to learn!

Stephanie McBride said...

okay, how cute is she! i want that jacket for my little girl. i bet her mom loves these photos, i would be in heaven if this was my little girl. and fun that you were able to go to that workshop, it looked like a lot of fun. i think i might have had a high school friend go to that one too. awesome pics girl :)

Kellee Smith said...

These are adorable miss Vanessa! I LOVE the first one, the way her hair is blowing, and the look on her face. Her eyes are amazing!!!! You are awesome girl!

Brooke said...

love these!!!! what cuties! loved the session with keelie! if it werent for the different names I would have thought you and karen were in buss. together :) quite the pair!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is sooooooooo CUTE!!!! I LOVE LOVE that first shot. It ROCKS!!!!!!!

Jess said...

Adorable! The last shot is my fav.